There is excellent information in the public domain regarding USP <800>. We have compiled a list of frequently used links we see on our FormWeb and Rhazdrugs software customers. We hope that these sites might be useful.
- NIOSH List of Antineoplastic and Other Hazardous Drugs in Healthcare Settings, 2016
- CDC Personal Protective Equipment Overview
- NIOSH Alert 2004
- OSHA Hazardous Communication Standard
- OSHA Safety Data Sheet
- OSHA Technical Manual
- New Management Standards for Hazardous Waste Pharmaceuticals
- ASHP Guidelines on Handling Hazardous Drugs
- USP <800> HazRx Mobile App
- USP General Chapter <800> Hazardous Drugs – Handling in Healthcare Settings
If there are resources on the internet that you have found useful in your USP <800> implementation we'd love to hear about them. We're constantly seeking to better understand how we can help healthcare providers stay safe when handling hazardous drugs.